Changing Lives One Smile at a Time
Welcome to Adamian Orthodontics, which serves the San Fernando Valley, including Northridge, Granada Hills, and Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Melina Adamian and her team provide personalized orthodontic care, with treatments designed specifically for your unique goals and needs. It is our personal touch that makes the difference in your smile.
There is nothing more rewarding than seeing lives transformed with the gift of a beautiful, confident smile. To help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted, we offer:
- Clear (Radiance PlusTM) and metal braces for children, teens, and adults
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners
- Two-phase treatment and palatal expanders
- Craniofacial orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Surgical orthodontics and corrective jaw surgery
- Radiance PlusTM Ceramic (clear) brackets
- Early morning, evening, before and after school, and Saturday appointments
- Digital X-rays and imaging technology
In addition to providing the highest-quality, state-of-the-art orthodontic care, we have also created an environment that is comfortable and welcoming. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority, and we want you to leave our office with a smile that exceeds your expectations.
Contact our Northridge, CA orthodontic office to schedule you complimentary consultation with Dr. Adamian today!
Our Promise to You
As your partner in your orthodontic journey, we will:
- Strive to create a beautiful smile that you can be proud of and enjoy for the rest of your life, by delivering the highest quality of orthodontic treatment
- Communicate with you at each appointment regarding the progress of your treatment and answer any questions you may have
- Make you feel comfortable, welcome, and part of the Adamian Orthodontic family
- Be efficient with your time, because we know you have a busy schedule, and we pride ourselves on keeping patient waiting times to a minimum
- Provide a fun and exciting atmosphere with contests and giveaways that you can participate in and look forward to