My mission is to change lives one smile at a time by designing confident, healthy, and beautiful smiles for each and every patient.
Orthodontics is an amazingly rewarding and transformative profession that not only gives me the opportunity to change lives by designing beautiful, healthy, and confident smiles, but also allows me to get to know my patients throughout the course of their treatment. I enjoy hearing my patients’ stories about their lives and their accomplishments. I treasure the moments when a patient chooses to share the adventures in his or her life.
I love the art of orthodontics and being able to design beautiful smiles for my patients. My team and I are dedicated to providing the highest level of patient-focused care; we are always attentive to your unique needs and concerns. We are excited to get to know each of our patients and their families personally.
We love helping people, and as an orthodontics-only practice, we do it every day! Seeing the transformations that happen is immensely rewarding, and we celebrate with you at each step along the journey.
Education and Continuing Education
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- University of Southern California County Hospital and Los Angeles Veterans Hospital – General practice residency
- Loma Linda University orthodontic program – Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
I am involved with continuing education every year. I believe it is imperative to stay up to date on the latest technology and techniques in orthodontics. This ensures I am able to provide my patients with the best options available to create their new smile.
We also use the highest quality of braces and products in the industry. I feel our patients deserve to have the best in treatment options and materials as they go through the orthodontic experience.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- California Dental Association
- Los Angeles Dental Society
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
I grew up in Sydney, Australia and moved to the San Fernando Valley at the age of 15, and have been living here ever since. Family is invaluable, and when I am not working, I love spending time with them. In addition, I enjoy traveling overseas, reading, and staying active.